DO YOU WANT TO...
- contribute to solving major social problems and work with the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- improve your
- interdisciplinary competences
- collaborative skills
- value on the labour market
- overall understanding of UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- learn how your academic area can contribute to tackling major social problems
- receive certification of participation in a megaproject
... THEN BECOME PART OF A MEGAPROJECT AT AAU.
HOW TO JOIN A MEGAPROJECT
Students must choose the Megaproject challenge they want to work on. In some programmes, project proposals are defined beforehand, while others allow a choice. If your programme defines project proposals beforehand, they may already be involved in a megaproject. Otherwise, you can contact your supervisor and ask about making the project part of a megaproject. In order to take part in a megaproject, you must submit a project proposal.
- Project proposals may be submitted by individuals or groups.
- Submitting a project proposal is not binding.
Once you submit your project proposal (see bottom of the page), you'll be matched with the other groups interested in the same challenge. The interested groups will form a cluster. It is within this cluster you will work on the challenge in an interdisciplinary manner. In order to work on a megaproject, it is a prerequisite that at least two groups work on a given challenge